Boeing [NYSE: BA] will webcast its annual investor conference on May 12, beginning at approximately 9:00 a.m. Central Time with executive presentations followed by Q&A. Scheduled presenters include:
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney
- Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer Dennis Muilenburg
- Executive Vice President of Business Development & Strategy and Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith
- Vice Chairman and Commercial Airplanes President and Chief Executive Officer Ray Conner
- Executive Vice President and Defense Space & Security President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Chadwick
The event will be webcast at http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=964585&s=1&k=0F90D87360C88D93A15A733E2FFCAC5C or via the Investors link on www.boeing.com and is expected to end at approximately noon Central Time. Presentation materials will be posted prior to the event.
Investors should check the links prior to the event to ensure access to the webcast.