Machine Shop Technician (Immediate Opening)
Set up and operate various types of manual or automatic machines under minimal supervision.
Machines include a manual Bridgeport style milling machine, drill press and an automatic CNC style
Hoffman Modification Center.
The workweek for this position is 10-hour days, Monday – Thursday.
• 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing/automation environment including manual
machine tools; high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree in related field preferred but not required.
• Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining processes.
• Accurately read and comprehend material such as 3D drawings, work instructions, ISO
• Knowledge of and ability to compute basic arithmetic skills specifically fractions, decimals
and the ability to convert SAE to Metric units.
• Ability to use a computer with clear instructions and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to select and use appropriate tools or materials to complete certain
task in different work situations.
• Knowledge of and ability to solve unique problems. Judgment is required to adapt standard
practices to meet new conditions.
• Must be willing to work overtime on an as needed basis per project demand.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• Day shift
• 4 day work week
• Overtime potential with project demand
Greenville Office Bradenton Office
223 Pine Rd 5103 Lena Rd Unit 115
Easley SC 29642 Bradenton FL 34211