Machine Shop Technician (Immediate Opening)
Set up and operate various types of manual or automatic machines under minimal supervision.
Machines include a manual Bridgeport style milling machine, drill press and an automatic CNC style
Hoffman Modification Center.
The workweek for this position is 10-hour days, Monday – Thursday.
• 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing/automation environment including manual
machine tools; high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree in related field preferred but not required.
• Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining processes.
• Accurately read and comprehend material such as 3D drawings, work instructions, ISO
• Knowledge of and ability to compute basic arithmetic skills specifically fractions, decimals
and the ability to convert SAE to Metric units.
• Ability to use a computer with clear instructions and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to select and use appropriate tools or materials to complete certain
task in different work situations.
• Knowledge of and ability to solve unique problems. Judgment is required to adapt standard
practices to meet new conditions.
• Must be willing to work overtime on an as needed basis per project demand.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• Day shift
• 4 day work week
• Overtime potential with project demand
Greenville Office Bradenton Office
223 Pine Rd 5103 Lena Rd Unit 115
Easley SC 29642 Bradenton FL 34211
Be the first to comment on "Machine Shop Technician (Immediate Opening)"