During this time of uncertainty and doubt, we need exceptional leadership. Under the guidance of President Trump and Vice President Pence, the country is mobilizing with great resolve and determination. Organizations, institutions and individuals alike are giving their time, money and resources to fight the Coronavirus.
SCMFG LLC is working with the South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (SCMEP) in getting the news out to our state’s manufacturers on the needs of the country during this trying time.
Chuck Spangler, President of SCMEP, has defined the needs and asking is for the following support.
Contact Chuck Spangler today to learn how you can contribute.
The country needs the following items:
Retooling during this crisis should be happening simultaneously with cross-country scouting for suppliers to provide materials, parts and components needed to make desperately needed items.
- Gowns, Disposable, All Sizes -ISO rated, surgical gowns, impermeable, polypropylene, 3-layer, looking for at least 500,000 of each size or 2,000,000 of one size fits all
- N95 Masks
- Surgical Procedure Masks
- Surgical Procedure Masks w/Shield Attached
- Face shields – with band, disposable
- Goggles -antifog, splash/impact-resistant, Condor, similar to Grainger #1VT70
- Gloves, Exam, All Sizes – long cuff 11-12″, nitrile
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) – MaxAir CAPR Systems
- PAPR Hoods, All Sizes – 3M or alternative brands
- PAPR Filters
- Comfort Strips (Max Ari 2000-201)
- Li-Ion Batteries, Small (Max Ari 200-36T)
- Impermeable Barriers
- Sanitizing/Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer Bottles – 4, 8, 12, 24 oz. bottles
- Hand Sanitizer Refills – 1200 ml or 2000 ml
- Hand Soap – any sizing, foaming or not, sanitizing, Go Joe, looking for about 500 individual 20 oz packages
- Cleaning Solution Spray – Vionex, Cavicide or similar
- Biohazard Waste Bags – red, 10 gal, 24″ or similar in size
- Digital thermometers (forehead)
- Disposable Thermometers
- Disposable stethoscopes
Be the first to comment on "SC Manufacturers, the Country Needs Your Help in the Fight Against the Coronavirus"