For the past 20 years, Operators Unlimited has been providing quality water treatment chemicals, equipment, engineering services and wastewater contract operations to industrial and municipal wastewater treatment facilities.
Operations Unlimited is looking for their next team member to join in helping with their mission of Transformation. The current need is a Sales Manager who can lead the Sales functions of the OU Sales Team.
The primary Responsibilities of this role include developing success driven sales/marketing plans/strategies around the sales structure, managing the sales team/operations, forecasts, budgets and metrics as well as increase customer satisfaction to achieve customer/revenue goals.
- Ensure customers and team members needs are addressed with Agility
- Communicate clear goals to the sales team and create a healthy, accountable coaching environment for achieving goals
- Provide communication tools for fostering caring relationships with customers
- Manage the recruiting, hiring and training of the sales team (new hires as well as continued education for present team members)
- Focus on improvements and Growth in every aspect of the position and the business
- Monitor market and competitor activity
Are you an A-Player who can answer “yes” to the following? If so, Operators Unlimited has a seat for you.
- Do you gain energy from getting things done?
- Are you able to shift your priorities without missing a beat?
- Are you a change-maker? Do you thrive in cultures rooted in trust, constructive and open communication and teamwork?
- Are you someone who constantly seeks ways to improve your environment, processes and the experiences of other people? Do you have a growth mindset?
Our Mission is Transformation
At Operators Unlimited, we clean dirty water with a refreshing approach to wastewater treatment.
Transformation is why customers need us, people want to work for us, and the community continues to welcome us. By helping companies remove contaminants from water, we protect the lives of others and preserve our shared environment.
Whether we are purifying water through our products, providing exceptional customer service with our operators, or encouraging the professional development of our team and industry, we strive to transform the environment through the lives we touch.
We are determined to revolutionize the way people think about wastewater treatment. Through our actions, we seek to elevate the impersonal into relational, the replaceable into remarkable, and the transactional into transformative.
If you are interested in applying, please click here to view the full job description and to apply.